Dhriiti is an effort. A venture to change. An innovation by the youth for the youth of this country. We call it Dhriiti - Hindustani for 'Courage'. The courage to change and make a difference. Dhriiti is a progressive measure to build and motivate a culture of entrepreneurship and set up sustainable small-scale enterprises.
For us, the concept of 'Dhriiti' begins with us. We have decided to go ahead and convert our thoughts and ideas into a new venture, to seize and exploit all our potential. Build an enterprise that sets an example for many more fellow youngsters who have the courage to say - 'We Can Change' . Dhriiti comprises of some such people and hopes to find many more.
Dhriiti was registered on 3rd December, 2004, under the Societies Registration Act, (XXI) of 1860 . Dhriiti's primary objective is to promote micro enterprises through a creative and professional approach. We are here to initiate and encourage entrepreneurship and micro enterprise, through a contemporary approach of training, interactions and individual initiatives at multiple levels.
To stimulate a culture and attitude of enterprise & entrepreneurship for transformation of thought into action, and create a chain of sustainable, efficient & competitive micro enterprises leading towards a better condition of life and living.
“To be the most innovative and professional organization working in India for the development of the small scale sector, by creating a pool of next generation entrepreneurs, promotion & development of micro enterprises and increasing the efficiency of existing small scale industries.”
- To reduce unemployment in the country through self-employment and entrepreneurship promotion
- To motivate and build entrepreneurial capacities of young people through specialized workshops and integrated training programmes
- To promote entrepreneurship as a respectable career option to the youth of the country
- To set up micro enterprises (both manufacturing and services) for generating livelihood for poor and unemployed people
- To promote micro-enterprise clusters in different parts of the country
- To build a network of grassroots level organizations, government and non-government agencies all over India to protect and promote small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- To build a knowledge pool on entrepreneurship and SME sector by conceptualizing and undertaking different research activities